Quad Rail Mounting System with Forward Extension
- Precision machined from aircraft aluminum
- Hard anodized finish
- Extends in front of gas block and forward sight
- Accept all Weaver / Picatinny rail compatible accessories (optics, lasers, bipods, etc)
- Compatible with most carbine length direct impingement gas systems
- 3-Piece drop-in design, with built-in spinal cords for easy alignment
- Fits Ruger Precision Rifles and other compatible models
- Overall Dimensions: 270mm / 10.63" (length) x 2.4" x 2.4" (width)
- Extension Rails: Top Extension: 47mm (4 slots)
- Bottom Extension: 87mm (8 slots)
- Weight: 17.65 oz
- Material: Aluminum
- # of Slots: 19 on the top rail (including extension)
- 25 on the side rails
- 23 on the bottom rail (including extension)
- Finish: Black anodized
- One (1) quad rail with extension rails
- One (1) Allen key
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- customer support
Hands down great product great people to deal with placed my order and in no time I had it. Fast shipping. Easy install. I wish I could give more stars. A+ product fit like a glove!
Very happy with my purchase. I did have some difficulty with installation because my end cap was notched, causing it to bend while tightening down. I bent the lower lip down to seat against the inside lip in the handguard, applied some blue loctite, and it's been stable ever since. I'm very happy with this hand guard.
I was a little bit skeptical at first since handguard of similar type sold over $100 at other stores...however it turns out to be perfectly fit to my M&P AR-15!! as well as great communication with the customer support with my inquiries and super fast shipping, Westlake is truly the best!!